We accept reviews of new or recent (last 2 years) books that reflect our mission. The length should be a minimum of 1500 words but not more than 3000. Submissions should be sent via our online form in the ‘submissions’ menu of Theory in Action.
Theory in Action invites U.S. and international submissions of well-researched and thought-provoking papers from various disciplines, including sociology, political science, economics, psychology, art, philosophy, history, and literature. We accept both theoretical and empirical papers. Topics may include, but are not limited to:
* Public Sociology /Societal Justice / Activism / Change
* Labor / Unions / Collective Bargaining
* Globalization / Anti-capitalism
* Economic Analysis & Critique
* Marxism / Anarchism / Communism / Socialism
* Social Movements
* Resistance / Direct Action / Political Action
* Environment & Space
* Race / Ethnicity / Gender / Sex
* Education / Educational Institutions
* Critical and Revolutionary Pedagogy
* Art / Literary Analysis
* Historical Analysis
Theory in Action is an international peer reviewed journal.
Submissions should be sent via our online form in the ‘submissions’ menu of Theory in Action.